Colour / Description
Texstretch Cricket Batting Trainer
Texstretch Cricket Batting Trainer is a progressive resistance equipment for improving power. This product is ideal for muscle control development for performing defensive shots better without edging. Players can experience different resistant angles by changing the position of the latex band. There is no requirement of a ball for using this product.
Stretching components of the Texstretch Cricket Batting Trainer are made of natural latex to offer the quality and the durability.
- Designed to improve power.
- Assists performing defensive shots.
- Portable travel companion.
- Facilitates for both versions of static & dynamic exercises.
- Improves Cricketing, grip and playing of shots with attached resistance.
- Use the product as prescribed by your Coach/Physiotherapist for the prescribed sets and repetitions.
- Relax before you commence exercises.
- Avoid hyper-extending or over-flexing the joints when exercising.
- Always do warm-up before exercises.
- Take a rest between sets.
- Before each use, check the product for damages. Avoid being scratched by the sharp edges.
- Consult your instructor or personal doctor, in case of any physical discomfort or injury.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from moisture, heat & direct Sunlight.
- To clean, use a damped cloth with lukewarm water and wipe the product.
- Keep the product away from children. This product is not a toy.
Where to Buy