Colour / Description
Texstretch Roller Stretcher
Total solution against the weight training would be ready only after the introduction of Texstretch Roller Stretcher. It therefore functions as an alternative to weight and/or supplementary items of weights training. This product is developed for use of both hands and both legs. It is also to ensure the lateral exercises, effectively becomes substitute or alternatives to weights.
The progressive resistant triple-tubes structure offers the highest safety and maximum resistance to perform the exercises. The Tubes can be detached, whereas it then provides three different strength levels from one product.
Stretching components of the Texstretch Roller Stretcher are made of natural latex to offer the quality and the durability.
- Lateral pull down enhances back and chest development.
- Bench press assists developing chest and both hands.
- Standing lateral raise develops the shoulder tops.
- Upright rowing advances shoulder tops and upper back.
- French curl helps growing upper part of arms,
- Pullover assists developing shoulder front.
- Toe raising supports enhancing Calf muscles.
- Steel structure provides added strength to the user.
- Portable travel companion.
- Use the product as prescribed by your Coach/Physiotherapist for the prescribed sets and repetitions.
- Relax before you commence exercises.
- Avoid hyper-extending or over-flexing the joints when exercising.
- Always do warm-up before exercises.
- Take a rest between sets.
- Before each use, check the product for damages. Avoid being scratched by the sharp edges.
- This product contains natural latex and may cause allergic reactions for some.
- Consult your instructor or personal doctor, in case of any physical discomfort or injury.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from moisture, heat & direct Sunlight.
- To clean, use a damped cloth with lukewarm water and wipe the product.
- Keep the product away from children. This product is not a toy.
Where to Buy