Colour / Description
Texstretch Soccer Trainer
For years, coaches have been tossing balls gently at a Soccer player's feet to develop, maintain and perfect Soccer touch and skill. Today, Texstretch Soccer Trainer is available in the market as a simple and smart product for improving your Soccer playing skills. Attach the adjustable waistband around your torso, and with a progressive resistant tether that stretches out connecting you and the Ball, you never have to chase down your kicks. In fact, this product does it even better as now the players can play the Soccer ball in all directions and get an immediate return. It enables the user to practice ball control, shooting, passing, receiving, juggling, and throw-ins, anywhere, anytime.
The product is helpful for Football players to practice ball shooting, passing, catching, controlling and so on. The ball can be firmly fixed using hook and loop fasteners. From young developing players to experienced sports persons, the Texstretch Soccer Trainer improves Soccer skills, timing, concentration, confidence, and touch.
Stretching components of the Texstretch Soccer Trainer are made of natural latex to offer the quality and the durability.
- Develops Soccer skill and techniques.
- Returns the ball realistically.
- Allows consistent repetition.
- Improves coordination and soft touch.
- Forces players to use both feet, developing the neglected, weak foot.
- Designed for solo training.
- Requires a little space to use.
- 6 feet long covered progressive resistance band.
- Portable travel companion.
- Wear the adjustable waistband around your torso while keeping the D ring of the waist band at a side of your body.
- Connect the stretchable rope to the D ring at one end.
- Wrap and fix a Soccer ball with the wrapping straps. Connect the other free end of the stretchable rope with the Soccer ball.
- Use the product as prescribed by your Coach.
- Relax before you commence exercises.
- Avoid hyper-extending or over-flexing the joints when training.
- Always do warm-up before training. Take a rest between sets.
- Before each use, check the product for damages. Avoid being scratched by the sharp edges.
- This product contains natural latex and may cause allergic reactions for some.
- Consult your instructor or personal doctor, in case of any physical discomfort or injury.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from moisture, heat & direct Sunlight.
- To clean, use a damped cloth with lukewarm water and wipe the product.
- Keep the product away from children. This product is not a toy.
Where to Buy