- No products in the cart.
1. TEXSTRETCH ප්රතිශක්තිමත් අවුරුද්ද 2021 or TEXSTRETCH Prathishakthimath Awurudda 2021 (herein referred as “Quiz”) is organised by Textrip (Pvt)
Ltd., (herein referred as “Textrip”) of No: 122, YMBA Building, Sir Baron Jayathilake Mawatha, Colombo 01, Sri Lanka.
2. The Quiz is open to everyone living in Sri Lanka other than employees of Textrip and their immediate families.
4. To enter the Quiz, participants must provide their genuine and accurate personal information such as actual name and email or mobile number.
5. All personal information communicated at the welcome screen of the Quiz platform will be treated as accurate and final. Winners will be contacted based on the information provided on the Quiz itself and winner information cannot be changed once participated.
6. On submission of your completed entry, you consent to your email address/mobile number being added to Textrip’s database and periodically will be sent promotional communications from Textrip.
7. Entry into the Quiz is free.
8. One participant is allowed to use the Quiz only once. Multiple attempts from one participant are a disqualification to be a winner at the Quiz.
9. Entries that are incomplete or corrupted will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted by Textrip for corrupted or incomplete entries.
10. Initial ten winners will be selected through a raffle-draw from a pool of participants who have answered the highest number of questions accurately during the first 10 days of the Quiz. The first ten winners will go with a cash price of LKR 5,000.00 each.
11. Second 10 winners will also be selected through a raffle-draw from a pool of participants who have answered the highest number of questions accurately during the balance 10 days of the Quiz. The second ten winners will go with a valuable gift pack from TEXSTRETCH.
12. The winners will be drawn randomly by a panel of authorised representatives of Textrip.
13. By entering the Quiz, the winner consents to publish their image, name, and city. Winners may be posted on TEXSTRETCH official Facebook page, www.elasto.lk website and other official social media platforms of Textrip.
14. Product prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or benefits in kind such as gift vouchers. The prizes are non-transferable.
15. In the unlikely event that no entries are received before the closing date the prizes will not be awarded.
16. The participant should be able to validate and provide necessary proof in order to verify the identity in order to claim the prize.
17. Cash Prizes may be deposited to the winner’s bank account or handed over to the winner personally through authorized representatives of Textrip.
18. Product Prizes may be despatched by courier or delivered to the winner personally.
19. Based on the prevailing situation, the winners may sometimes be invited to visit Textrip to collect the prizes they earned.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Textrip hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants, and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the prizes, prize draw and Quiz.
21. In the event of any dispute regarding the Quiz, the decision of Textrip shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
22. At any time prior to the closing date, Textrip may withdraw or cancel the Quiz for any reason and may change the prize to a prize of a similar value. Any such cancellation or change shall be notified as appropriate.
23. Textrip reserves the right to cancel the Quiz, reject redemption of any prizes if it reasonably believes that the Quiz or any prize is being used unlawfully or illegally.
24. Textrip reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it reasonably believes that he or she violated these Terms and Conditions.
25. Textrip reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
26. The Quiz and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the law of Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka and all and any questions or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sri Lanka.
Date: 08th April 2021