- No products in the cart.
People-centric Textrip is a model employer in the path to achieving excellence in constant interactive-mode with its stakeholders. Our focus-approach being inter-alia, the receipt of feedback, discussion, group activities, and sharing responsibilities with employees. In a comparative sense, it exceeds our expectation as evidenced by their personal growth besides the corporate development. This also points to shying away from the conventional pattern of thinking about the role of employees. We provide job related training and education in addition to what the employees individually prefer. The path is laborious but followed with much enthusiasm under our able corporate leadership.
Regular and planned meeting-mechanism fitted with modern technology, ably utilizes the human factor in a much more amiable way. The managers are adequately empowered, following the thinking of Henry Mintzberg, to harness all resources and potential which may otherwise can go to waste.
A well-established Sri Lankan company, seeking for following engagement
******MANAGER SALES & MARKETING*****
Textrip (Pvt) Ltd is a leading rubber product manufacturer and exporter with a global customer base in more than 30 countries including USA & EUROPE over four decades. While offering an extensive range of products Textrip embraces an innovative approach in meeting customer requirements to create a new age of customer experience.
* To enhance the cross- border sales transactions beneficial to the corporate.
* To maintain and also sustain the existing market in seamless perspective
* To Achieve marketing, sales, and business development targets to increase revenue and profitability.
* To establish and implement brand and marketing strategies that will drive the organization toward achieving its
* Developing business plan for market development that ensures attainment of sales goals and profitability.
* Preparing action plans for effective search and development for sales leads and prospects.
* To build and develop relationship with potential and new customers, identifying customer requirements and subsequently developing strategies to tackle customer concerns, while taking all measures to builds mutually beneficial long-tern business realationship.
* Evaluating and analyzing customer feedback to submit reports to the management monthly and also to take effective actions.
* Designing and recommending sales and marketing programs and guide the management to introduce new marketing policies/procedures.
* To develop a marketing strategy by understanding Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning [STP] that should ensure achieving company sales goals and profitability.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS....
* Degree in Sales and Marketing or a related field/full qualification in CIM/SLIM/or any Sales & Marketing experience with highest standard.
* Should have a minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar capacity.
* Experience in managing International Customers is a must.
Applicants should send their resumes to [email protected] with details of two non-related referees, within 7 days of this advertisement. Please mention the position applied for in the subject of the e-mail.