Colour / Description
Blue and Black
Texstretch Hamstring Stretcher
The purpose of Texstretch Hamstring Stretcher is to bring the forgotten Hamstrings into action. This ultimate product is designed to improve strengthening and conditioning of the lower part of the body and particularly the legs. Damages to Hamstrings occur when attempting to accelerate the leg movements without a proper warming up, strengthening and conditioning of muscles. As against weight training with focus on the gravity, progressive resistance Tubes focus on body muscles which in other words are a subject specific.
Stretching components of the Texstretch Hamstring Stretcher are made of natural latex to offer the quality and the durability.
- Helps improve Endurance, Flexibility, Speed and Stability.
- Ideal for toning of the hypertrophied muscles.
- Enhances the sustainability of the muscles.
- Once developed, less susceptible for injuries.
- Before attempting the exercises, wear a protective head gear and keep a pillow on the front.
- The three progressive resistance Tubes to be held by the trainer/companion or anchored to a door/wall mount.
- Body moves as you are attempting downward dips once the Jacket is worn.
- Use the product as prescribed by your coach/physiotherapist for the prescribed Sets and repetitions.
- Relax before you commence exercises. Avoid hyper-extending or over-flexing the joints when exercising.
- Always do warm-up before exercises.
- Take a rest between Sets.
- Before each use, check the product for damages. Avoid being scratched by the sharp edges.
- This product contains natural latex and may cause allergic reactions for some.
- Consult your instructor or personal doctor, in case of any physical discomfort or injury.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from moisture, heat & direct Sunlight.
- To clean, use a damped cloth with lukewarm water and wipe the product.
- Keep the product away from children. This product is not a toy.
Where to Buy